RESERVED OVERNIGHT PARKING HOURS
Thursday 1 pm – 10 pm
Friday 6 am - 7 am & 1 pm - 10 pm
Saturday 6 am – 7 am & After Best in Show – 10 pm
The power will be turned on at 5 pm on Thursday and turned off on Sunday at 5 pm. Any damage caused to any power that is supplied by Event Power Solutions or the Pomona Fairgrounds equipment, is the sole responsibility of the person whose vehicle caused that damage while plugged into that power. These damages must be paid for at the time of the damage.
- All parking will be on asphalt. Bring appropriate ground cover. Plastic must be under saw dust and plastic wrapped up sides of x-pens to prevent saw dust from blowing into other set-ups and MUST be cleaned up at departure.
- Each parking space is for one vehicle only. (Trailer and tow vehicle are considered as one vehicle.) You may purchase a Tag Vehicle permit for $5.00 per night. All vehicles MUST be parked inside the lines of your assigned space.
- If you wish to park together you MUST send your reservation forms in one envelope. No separate requests. You MUST arrive together.
- Your area must be left clean when leaving Fairplex. NO WASHING OF MATS OR DOG EQUIPMENT.
- Any vehicles parked illegally (aisles, fire lanes, no parking areas) will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Any arguing or abusive language to members of the parking crew and you will forfeit all parking privileges for the rest of the circuit. There will be no refunds, and the matter will be referred to the Bench Show Committee.
- There is a waste-dump station located by the bathroom in the picnic hill area. No discharging of grey water or sewage in undesignated areas.
- No electrical cords can run across any roadways or fire lanes.
- Handicap parking may not be close to the buildings but will have easy building accessibility. You need to send a copy of your handicapped license with your name on it. (No copies of placards will be accepted.)
- If your check is returned and not cleared up within a three-month period, you may be denied future entries and parking. $25.00 returned check fee
- Reservations close when entries close. No refunds after the closing date. Do not send mail that needs a signature. Make check payable to KCBH. E-mail confirmations will be sent if a legible e-mail is provided.
- UNRESERVED OVERNIGHT PARKING: Fees for a 40-foot space is $55.00 per night. Over 40 feet will be $60.00 per night. All of the rules above will apply. Unreserved power requires a separate check for $60 per night with a three (3) night minimum.